[MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

Hello all,

I have a question about compatibility of Programs that are linked to the Mintlib. With an simple hello world app it works OK to run these Programs under plain TOS. But at which point does compatibility break? Is there some rule(s)?

I wanted to see if NetSurf can be run under plain TOS / MagiC etc. but it results in an illegal instruction. Haven't figured out at which point, but it looks like it happens really early... (I bet 15$ that it hits the illegal instruction before entering main ;) ). I couldn't invetigate this really further until now... In the meantime, I wanted to ask here what could break compatibility with plain tos, even if the error that I see is an special case, I guess that there are some more issues.

Greets,