Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

m0n0 wrote:
Haven't figured out at which point, but
it looks like it happens really early... (I bet 15$ that it hits the illegal
instruction before entering main ;) ). I couldn't invetigate this really
further until now...

It is very easy to investigate that point.
Put a printf() at the very beginning of main().

If you see your trace, it is the proof that it does not crash before main(). Then add other traces in strategical places to find where it actually crashes.

If you don't see your trace, there is a very big problem with the compiler, linker or startup code.

--
Vincent Rivière