[MiNT] Including multi-arch libs within RPM's

Hello,

I'm going to rebuild some RPM packages ( libiconv, libjpeg, freetype2, maybe some others...) + new libcurl RPM. I will include libs for Multi-Arch within the RPMS - this will increase the filesize about 3 times larger...

Is this OK? I mean, there are already some packages build that way, but I wanted to ask if we want to continue like that? I don't have a problem with it - but maybe the sparemint space is limited =) ?

Greets,