Re: [MiNT] CT60/CTPCI xbios bindings

On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 14:02 +0100, Paweł Góralski wrote:
> >I think this and the other files you posted should make up a CT60 RPM
> >  package and install it this way.
>
> So, if we are thinking in this way the same should be with Milan/Hades
> bindings - if there are included then they should be separated. I think
> that API for CT60/CTPCI will not change at all and should be included
> with other bindings.
> API for screen management is the same as in Milan, there is only one
> magic flag added and maybe two extra enumerations for VsetScreen CTPCI
> commands, so changes in my opinion are minimal. The only thing that
> should be done is to indicate that something is CT60 specific and it's
> not on Milan.

Then it would have been more practical to send a patch against existing
files, rather than the ct60.h header file to make it more explanatory.
Can you produce a patch against the MiNTlib ?

> The second file that I've sent is a different matter, because it is
> Radeon specific (as I believe) and it could be separated. At this moment
> is not vital, but this is a certain set of new features which can be used.

Yes, this is VIDIX and not Radeon specific as it's possible to support
the VIDIX API with other PCI cards.

Alan.