Re: [MiNT] CT60/CTPCI xbios bindings

Well , I don't know if this is practical or not, I've just raised a topic to get some feedback. I will supply a patch, no problem..

Regards,
Pawel

W dniu 2011-02-06 14:11, Alan Hourihane pisze:
On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 14:02 +0100, Paweł Góralski wrote:
I think this and the other files you posted should make up a CT60 RPM
  package and install it this way.
So, if we are thinking in this way the same should be with Milan/Hades
bindings - if there are included then they should be separated. I think
that API for CT60/CTPCI will not change at all and should be included
with other bindings.
API for screen management is the same as in Milan, there is only one
magic flag added and maybe two extra enumerations for VsetScreen CTPCI
commands, so changes in my opinion are minimal. The only thing that
should be done is to indicate that something is CT60 specific and it's
not on Milan.
Then it would have been more practical to send a patch against existing
files, rather than the ct60.h header file to make it more explanatory.
Can you produce a patch against the MiNTlib ?

The second file that I've sent is a different matter, because it is
Radeon specific (as I believe) and it could be separated. At this moment
is not vital, but this is a certain set of new features which can be used.
Yes, this is VIDIX and not Radeon specific as it's possible to support
the VIDIX API with other PCI cards.

Alan.

begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Pawe=C5=82 G=C3=B3ralski
n;quoted-printable;quoted-printable:G=C3=B3ralski;Pawe=C5=82
email;internet:pawel.goralski@nokturnal.pl
version:2.1
end:vcard