Re: [MiNT] almost there..... Newbie trying to compile Mint v1.17...

> Alan Hourihane wrote:
> > Well, I can only guess that you tried to remove  -Werror from
> > sys/CONFIGVARS and you didn't remove enough. From changing  this....
> >
> > GENERAL += -Werror -mshort -g
> >
> > to  this...
> >
> > GENERAL += --mshort -g
>
> Brilliant.
>
> I hope  we will know if this scenario was the right one.

I would say a high chance.... since I am not 100% sure of what I am doing  >-)
I just grep Werror and delete a bunch of them.

Unfortunately, I removed that entire source code tree as I did not want to
confuse myself after I checked out another version to apply Alan's patch.
Anyway his inline.patch is working for me and we are carrying on.