Re: [MiNT] XaAES translations - other languages

On 2/10/11 7:51 AM, Paul Wratt wrote:
what are the possibilities of asian language support. does anyone have
the required fonts and skills to test a japanese translation in XaAES

I ask because I have notice Koreans are downloading Aranym and XaAES themes.

I figure someone here should know someone probably who speaks
japanese. enough to do a test.

If it is possible, I can get a Korean translations and probably a
charset/fonts&  key map done here (I have Korean neighbors).

Paul

I know someone who speaks and writes Japanese (Noah Silva) but he has 0 interest in Atari anymore.

But you know Korean != Japanese.

Thanks,
Mark