Re: [MiNT] XaAES translations - other languages

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:08 AM, Mark Duckworth
<mduckworth@atari-source.org> wrote:

> I know someone who speaks and writes Japanese (Noah Silva) but he has 0
> interest in Atari anymore.
>
> But you know Korean != Japanese.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

:)

I was sure there was someone on the list (or reading) who has enough
japanese + fonts to know if it was possible or practical in XaAES,
dont think console is a problem, obviously there is no know key table
(yet). if it worked...

then I would get my neighbour up here to give me a hand to get a
Korean version working (in XaAES)

If no one can test it, I will have to potter around and set something
up in console first, then do a font for GEM/fVDI then test it in
XaAES..

thats a lot of time to spend if it is gonna fail anyway.. hmmm ...
would not be an issue if we could use utf8 or multi byte characters..

Paul