Re: [MiNT] making use of the math libs and m68020-60...

m0n0 wrote:
...just to be be sure before starting compilation - should I use fdlibm and
can you ensure thatI won't get the multiple definition error with it - or is
it ok to stick to the pml that keith offers at his page?

When I started working on GCC, I didn't know that fdlibm was the official math library for MiNT. So I started using the older PML. And due to laziness, I continued using PML.

Recently, I have checked PML for all our 3 configurations. I used POV-Ray as testcase, now it produces correct images in all the configurations (was previously wrong on m68020-60). Also, Keith got the same good results with the MPFR testsuite. So I consider that PML is now reliable (while incomplete).

About fdlibm, I don't know, I have never tested it (but we should).

--
Vincent Rivière