Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Bad form_alert() icons

Am 12.02.2011, 20:45 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Hello.

Apologies if this bug has already been reported.

I use ARAnyM and an EasyMiNT setup upgraded to FreeMiNT 1.17.
Globally, it works really fine.

The icons in form_alert() have wrong colors. For example, in TeraDesk, if I do File > Quit/Shutdow, the icon is black and blue, instead of

When I do this, system shuts down, which icon do you mean?

being yellow and transparent.

I noticed that palette changes - the XaAES-background turned into some sort of green.

--
Helmut Karlowski