Re: [MiNT] XaAES: form_alert() and window refresh

Am 12.02.2011, 21:06 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Am Samstag, den 12.02.2011, 20:50 +0100 schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
Hello.

I use ARAnyM and an EasyMiNT setup upgraded to FreeMiNT 1.17.

In TeraDesk, I open a files window in the middle of the screen. Then
I do File > Quit/Shutdown. A modal dialog box is displayed. I can move
it, but the window contents underneath are not refreshed, the window
gets filled with grey.

 Huh...
The alert dialog is modal... so teradesk can not update it's own windows during that dialog. At least that's what I would expect - but

I guess that's the case.

many other programs also show such dialogs... and screen content is restored properly :) .

They have windowed dialogs.

--
Helmut Karlowski