Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Bad form_alert() icons

Am Sonntag, den 13.02.2011, 00:14 +0100 schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Anyway, I see other interesting things (see caps).

Am I wrong, or did I already see that wrong MiNT Icon on this list ?

That's exactly the xaaes logo I see every day. I never cared about it much because I'm seeing it with aranym only. So I though it's caused by aranym, or maybe fVDI..

I also get bad icons with kronos & the inconify widget of conholio - but maybe that's up to the application to handle it...