Re: [MiNT] XaAES: Bad form_alert() icons

Am 12.02.2011, 22:42 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

Am 12.02.2011, 22:26 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
The icons in form_alert() have wrong colors. For example, in TeraDesk, if
I do File > Quit/Shutdow, the icon is black and blue, instead of

When I do this, system shuts down, which icon do you mean?

I get a modal dialog box instead. Maybe some option.
See the picture.

I don't get this alert. But it's quite clear that teradesk changes the palette. Run in > 8bit depth. I think Peter Persson saw this too in another situation.

If I'm right, XaAES should restore the palette before displaying an alert, an then re-restore it.

BTW: Which version of teradesk is this? I have this with teradesk 3, and 4:

--
Helmut Karlowski