Re: [MiNT] Coldfire-build

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Same here. It freeze when the desktop is loaded.

So in any case, desktop or MiS, it seems that FireTOS crashes when all process become idle.

I looked at the sources and... I was lucky :-)
In sys/init.c, in function mint_thread(), line 1154, there is a #if 1 to call cpu_stop() in order to suspend the CPU when there is nothing to do. That uses the STOP instruction, which is probably not correctly emulated by FireTOS.
If put #if 0 instead, no more crash :-)

I'm going to make a few more tests then I will post some binaries (next hour).

--
Vincent Rivière