Re: [MiNT] XaAES working ?

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Bad guess. I have checked, xaaes040.km is linked with the m68020-60/mshort=20
GemLib, as expected.

How do you check this?

I said that dozens of times...
- Make some executable as usual.
- Go to the right build directory (see last "exiting" messages).
- Copy/Paste exactly the last GCC command line used to build the executable, as displayed by make.
- Add "-Wl,-t" to the command line and press Enter.
- The executable will be linked again, and the exact list of the used object files will be displayed, including the ones from the libraries. You can see the absolute path of each used library.

By the way, the above method shown that some functions from libkern were linked into xaaes.km, this is a bad smell. I believe they should be dynamically linked at runtime.

What about the download-trunk from freemint.org?

I didn't tried it yesterday (when everything worked). But that one failed the day before.

With Alans build I still get

Physical work station opened: 1
Virtual work station opened: 2
'AESSYS': fatal error: 10
Cleaning up ready to exit....

Still the same error...
Maybe something is wrong with Alan's build ? Or something important has changed yesterday in the sources ? I hope this is not a random problem.

--
Vincent Rivière