Re: [MiNT] XaAES working ?

Alan Hourihane wrote:
Either something is wrong with your GCC patch

Maybe, but I have never found something inexplicable until now.

or using -Wl,-t isn't the correct usage.

This option can't lie, the linker itself shows what it is linking.

If I use -Wl,-t it doesn't show it's using the "mshort" directory

Remember we don't have a mshort MiNTLib. So mshort/libc.a will never be used.

However, mshort/libgcc.a should be used.
But in order to be used, it must exist on your system, if this is not the case GCC will default to the standard one. Does /usr/lib/gcc/m68k-atari-mint/4.5.2/mshort/libgcc.a exist on your system ?
And also /usr/m68k-atari-mint/lib/mshort/libgem.a ?

Some further ideas:
- Compile with -v to see the linker command line
- m68k-atari-mint-gcc -print-multi-lib
- m68k-atari-mint-gcc -print-multi-directory -mshort
- m68k-atari-mint-gcc -print-file-name=libgcc.a -mshort

I'm sorry but I can't test myself until tonight.

--
Vincent Rivière