Re: [MiNT] state of g++

Works for building ScummVM, just have a look at that source code to see what C++ is thrown at it. I do not believe there are any current known issues with C++, Vincent would know best.

As far as native tools, it is a toss up kind of. 68020-60 should be good, but building a working GCC suite for 68000 might be an issue with GMP/MPFR/MPC (this needs work and testing, latest revisions are not good, older were...). Coldfire is untested thus far, at least by me. Hopefully will resolve that in a couple weeks though....

Keith