[MiNT] NVDI settings for CTPCI/Radeon

Hello folks,

I can't get ahold of the post in which setting NVDI for using a Radeon together with a CTPCI was explained.
I think it was on early 2011, but I 1/ have been far from my Ataris since a few weeks (and it might last a
few more weeks) and 2/ can't access the net at everytime (I hope I can browse until the end of this week,
but then...). And, 3/ being a father is a very time-consuming job!
Maybe I can use my Falcon + CTPCI + Radeon one day, so I'd like to be able to se up NVDI. Could someone
point me to the thread where it was explained ?

Thanks in advance,

J.-Luc (posting from a peecee with 56k internet access... ouch!)