Re: [MiNT] NVDI settings for CTPCI/Radeon

Hi Jean-Luc,
On 17 Apr 2011 at 21:56, Jean-Luc CECCOLI wrote:

> I can't get ahold of the post in which setting NVDI for using a Radeon
> together with a CTPCI was explained.
> I think it was on early 2011, but I 1/ have been far from my Ataris since a
> few weeks (and it might last a
> few more weeks) and 2/ can't access the net at everytime (I hope I can browse
> until the end of this week,
> but then...). And, 3/ being a father is a very time-consuming job!
> Maybe I can use my Falcon + CTPCI + Radeon one day, so I'd like to be able to
> se up NVDI. Could someone
> point me to the thread where it was explained ?

IIRC you just need to disable any NVDIDRVx.SYS files in the GEMSYS folder (e.g.
rename them to NVDIDRVx.SYX).  I wrote a small helper application that looks
after things so you can boot with or without the CTPCI, without having to
remember what to do :-).  Let me know if you'd like a copy.

Roger Burrows