[MiNT] FreeMiNT's clock on ARAnyM

Hello.

I have just fixed a bunch of bugs in EmuTOS' clock functions.

And I have discovered that FreeMiNT was affected by EmuTOS clock bugs, especially on ARAnyM.

FreeMiNT's clock seems to be initialized from the BIOS, and due to EmuTOS' bug, it uses a wrong time (up to 30 seconds in the past). So the time inside FreeMiNT is different than the time on the host OS. The files created on hostfs pick up the host clock, so from FreeMiNT's point of view they are created in the future.

This may explain the "Clock skew detected" sometimes encountered when running make.

Everything seems OK with the current EmuTOS from CVS.

--
Vincent Rivière