Fra: "m0n0" <ole@monochrom.net>
Dato: ons., apr. 20, 2011 22:33
Emne: [MiNT] FireBee & Freemint
Til: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>

Here is my first impression:

when I start FreeMint for the firebee, and then decide to not load
FreeMiNT ( via the Shift-Key Menu) - It continues and the the screen turns
black and the FireBee resets.

When I continue to boot, It looks like I get resolution problems. I
already tried to uncomment video= - but it still crashes.

And because of that I thought a bit more about the video= setting within
Xaaes.cnf.
And I wonder - what do I put in there when I want to have, for example,
2000x2000x32 ? To me it looks like it covers just Atari ST/TT modes,
Falcon modes - and that's it. I don't see a representation which would be
suitable for an "novice" user... Just an easy code like 1024x768x32 or
something like that... that would be great :) And I really wonder why it
isn't already available - what do all the Radeon users do? How do they
configure 32 Bit color? How do they configure resolutions within
xaaes.cnf? Is it possible? I don't see the possibility.

Can somebody explain it further, please =) ?

Greets,

Greets,
Ole