Re: [MiNT] Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

> Mathias Wittau wrote:
>
>> > What is before this in the bootlog:

[sschni-schnapp]

> There should be a file "xa_boot.log" in <sysdir>/xaaes.

Ahh, ...

Well if I search for the line " 'AESSYS': fatal error: 10"

I get the following lines before:

"Creating XaAES kernel thread
k_init: videomode=0
could not determine nvdi version
could not determine fvdi version
1st v_opnvwl
'AESSYS': fatal error: 10"

>> But an other interresting fact is, if I try a 2nd time to start XaAES
>> after that error message, I get the info XaAES already running.
>
> That's normal (at least one thing) ;-)

great! ;)

> Maybe it would work the 3rd time.

No. Also not after 5 turns ;)

>> > Does the 1.16-MiNT run?
>>
>> I had a well working EasyMiNT setup before my HD crashed.
>
> Does it run NOW?

I didn´t try. As I said I tried only 1.17 and 1.18. But if you point me to
a  1.16 I should try I can do it this evening.

Mathias