[MiNT] SV: Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> This only happens when the AKP-keyboard is enabled. I think this is related=
>  to the fact that the ROM AES is spending a lot of time in supervisor mode,=

I guess it's all time.

>  thus blocking task-switching. Try the following:
>
> 1. Boot into the ROM AES (GEM=3DROM).
> 2. Start a text-editor from the desktop and open a new window.
> 3. Press c on the keyboard, and note that nothing happens...
> 4. Exit the text-editor. When the desktop appears it will now respond to th=
> e keypress you did in the editor and open drive C.

Now that is comfortable! :)

> It just occured to me that maybe the AKP keyboard will work with ROM AES if=
>  you use nohog.acc. I have not tried this.

That should work, but it may cause a crash (using TOS 3.06) when typing too much.

In my kernel any process called GEM is running in single-task-mode, and then you have keyboard (without repeat).

But this is not Matthias' main problem.

-Helmut