[MiNT] SV: Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

This only happens when the AKP-keyboard is enabled. I think this is related to the fact that the ROM AES is spending a lot of time in supervisor mode, thus blocking task-switching. Try the following:

1. Boot into the ROM AES (GEM=ROM).
2. Start a text-editor from the desktop and open a new window.
3. Press "c" on the keyboard, and note that nothing happens...
4. Exit the text-editor. When the desktop appears it will now respond to the keypress you did in the editor and open drive C.

It just occured to me that maybe the AKP keyboard will work with ROM AES if you use nohog.acc. I have not tried this.

Jo Even