Re: [MiNT] SV: Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

> 2011/4/26 Mathias Wittau <wittau@lnxnt.org>:
>> If I leave the lines "GEM=u:/blabla" and "INIT=blabla" and just use
>> GEM=ROM I get the similar error message:
>>

>> "No init program specified to be started.
>> Starting up u:/c/mint/1-18-cur/sh.tos ... error -33
>> giving up, reverting to internal shell."
>>

> I know you use to work with MacOS 9, did you edit mint.cnf from this
> OS? I ask because the line endings.

David, you are the best!
That was the problem. I unpacked the files at MacOS 9 and re-packed them
as .zip. So simply opening the mint.cnf in QED and changing the linebreaks
to "Atari" (Datei -> Info) solved all my mint.cnf problems! ;)

The other problem was solved by Helmuth who uploaded some new xaaes040.kms
wihtout the NVDI ET4000 trick, but he can explain it better hisselve.

Thank you guys, my Hades is now quickly booting right into XaAES.

Mathias