Re: [MiNT] SV: Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

2011/4/26 Mathias Wittau <wittau@lnxnt.org>:
> If I leave the lines "GEM=u:/blabla" and "INIT=blabla" and just use
> GEM=ROM I get the similar error message:
>

> "No init program specified to be started.
> Starting up u:/c/mint/1-18-cur/sh.tos ... error -33
> giving up, reverting to internal shell."

I know you use to work with MacOS 9, did you edit mint.cnf from this
OS? I ask because the line endings.

Could you put the line:

echo TYPE A STRING HERE

before GEM=ROM line.

And see if the string is shown before you get the error of lacking init program.

David