[MiNT] Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

The last 3 days I am trying to get a new MiNT running at my Hades040.
First I tried 1.17, now 1.18 trunk.

I am not able to configure the "GEM" and "INIT" lines correctly.
No matter what I am doing (remember I am working for 3 days on it now) I
get no AES:

> > "No init program specified to e started.
> > Starting up u:/c/mint/1-17-0/sh.tos ... error -33
> > giving up, reverting to internal shell"

But my next problem why I am writing now, is if I try to load xaaes from
the fallback shell I get the followin interresting error. Has someone any
idea about this?

> > What happens if you cd /c/mint/1-18-cur/xaaes and then run XaAES?
> > (Type ./xaloader.prg)
>
> The following heappens:
>
> "
> 'AESSYS'. fatal error: 10
> pid  4 (AESSYS): 'AESSYS': fatal error, trying to claan up
> pid  4 (AESSYS): XaAES memory leaks: 0 bytes
> AESSYS kthread exited - C.shutdown = 4->Quit XaAES.
> XaAES loader: Fcntl (KM_RUN) failed!
> error; 10
> XaAES loader: KM_FREE
> XaAES loader: KM_FREE failed trying: 'xaaes040.km' ..

Additionally I ran into huge problems with Odds MMU tools an get
exceptions at bootup that kill the machene completely. That has nothing to
do with the MiNT problems, and I deleted it after that exceptions. Just
that you see I tried it as well.

Mathias