Re: [MiNT] Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

> I managed to get
> FreeMiNT trunk up and running by putting MINT.CNF, the modules and other
> MiNT stuff inside the C:\MINT\1-18-CUR folder. Nothing else directly
> inside C:\MINT.

That is how I did it (I had a good advsor). Everything is inside my
C:\MINT\1-18-CUR folder.

> Also, when having trouble with MiNT, you may want to disable the memory
> protection from the MiNT boot menu by pressing Shift at startup.

That is the next thing I did. I tried the MMU tool but as it crashed I
went back to disabeling the memory protection.

> If you put GEM=ROM inside MINT.CNF, you will see your favorite desktop
> as usual (use the ROM AES and desktop).

No, that doesnt work as well!

But more interresting, that I even cannot load XaAES by hand. See the
error message in my last mail. Maybe we could start to clear what is going
on with the 040.km, and than if it can be cleared, try to get my cnf
working ;)

Mathias