Re: [MiNT] Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

Am 26.04.2011, 11:18 Uhr, schrieb Mathias Wittau <wittau@lnxnt.org>:

But more interresting, that I even cannot load XaAES by hand. See the
error message in my last mail. Maybe we could start to clear what is going
on with the 040.km, and than if it can be cleared, try to get my cnf
working ;)

Maybe you use one of the corrupted XaAES-builds that where online up to some days ago?

What is before this in the bootlog:

'AESSYS'. fatal error: 10
pid  4 (AESSYS): 'AESSYS': fatal error, trying to claan up

?

Is there anyone else with a Hades? Does the 1.16-MiNT run?

--
Helmut Karlowski