Re: [MiNT] Trying to setup MiNT at my Hades

> Maybe you use one of the corrupted XaAES-builds that where online up to
> some days ago?

I am using the trunk-24042011.tar.bz2 should that be ok?

> What is before this in the bootlog:
>
>> 'AESSYS'. fatal error: 10
>> pid  4 (AESSYS): 'AESSYS': fatal error, trying to clean up
>
> ?

I tried it 4 more times right now. Sometimes it is a fatal error 11
sometimes 10 as reported before. I cannot see what happens before this, as
it is a new screen, and the screen before is running very fast. Can I see
this "bootlog" somewhere from TOS, or dracos freemint internal shell?

But an other interresting fact is, if I try a 2nd time to start XaAES
after that error message, I get the info "XaAES already running".

> Does the 1.16-MiNT run?

I had a well working EasyMiNT setup before my HD crashed.