Re: [MiNT] FireBee & Freemint

25 apr 2011 kl. 20.51 skrev Jo Even Skarstein:
> The mode-codes on the Firebee are completely different from the
> modecodes on the Falcon, that was what I was trying to say. But you're
> right, I should rephrase that.

Different as in "incompatible", or different as in "extended"? (I know Didier added some bits to the modecode word for the CTPCI, for example. We added them to the SuperVidel too, but I'm having some serious doubts about it, because it could be done in a much nicer way).

If it's incompatible, someone made a serious error imo.

-- PeP