Re: [MiNT] Compiling curl for fireTOS under Freemint with GCC

2011/4/14 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>
m0n0 wrote:
this was my first try to compile libcurl for fireTOS.

The only person able to answer FireTOS specific questions is Didier Méquignon but unfortunately he is not on this list.
Actually, it's not that hard to answer. Quick look into FireTOS drivers source code (btw only now I've noticed there is no source code for FireTOS in the release archive anymore, just drivers) says Didier uses lwip stack (best seen in init.c).

About the rest of stuff, i.e. how to handle another networking-specific includes, this is probably best to look / ask for by lwip homepage, better said, by its authors. Maybe those other includes are used just for some #defines / highlevel stuff and it's ok to use them from mintlib. Best is to ask or look by yourself in the code :)

Also, if to call it from SV or not... I'd say if basic connect() is ok from user mode, lwip is as well, remember Didier integrated this into TOS, it should work like any other call.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org