[MiNT] FreeMiNT Coldfire kernel

Hello,

I have a few questions ;)

- Does somebody know what the define __KERNEL__ is? It's used like this:

#ifdef __KERNEL__ == 2
 #include "kernel_xfs_xdd.h"
#elseif __KERNEL__ == 3
 #include "kernel_module.h"
#endif

- Should "v4e" be added to info_mach.c ?

- Do we already have a working serial driver for FreeMiNT? Maybe there is an chance that we could use some existing serial driver? Or can we just use the TOS routines? I would like to get kernel debug output via serial line... On the other hand, a fully working Serial driver is needed, anyway.

I had a look at the existing serial drivers... I thought may serial driver is a good starting point - but I believe I was wrong ;) Because of different tty modes / (Non) Canonical modes, and of course some #ifdef ST_ONLY, or #ifdef MILAN etc... such a driver has lots of LOC =) ...of course it could be reduced for a start,... but It's a bit tricky to seperate important from not-so important... I thought the most complicated stuff would be to calculate the correct Baudrate timings for coldfire hardware.

Greets,