Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

On 06/22/11 21:09, Lars Schmidbauer wrote:
> Hello Alan,
>
>> Whoops, try this.
> A little better again: Driver is loaded but downloads stop,
> ne2kenec seems to run a little bit better than enec6.xif.
>
> Last test for today, i'm back tomorrow morning.

It's o.k. there's no more inet4.xdd's from me.

The last one was basically the same inet4.xdd from 1.16 with the mint
version checks removed.

So the difference isn't in our codebase. Maybe Odd hasn't submitted
something that makes his inet4.xdd work for your environment.

Alan.