Re: [MiNT] RPM

What do you need? And, this might be a stupid question, but RPM was kind of murky, whose RPM 4.4.x are you working with, if you can provide a link to the package, since there are 2 competing 'RPMs' now. IIRC, one is the 'official' Red Hat version (Official because Red Hat uses it) and the other was by the original author who left Red Hat and did his own thing (I think that is rpm.org, he might be 5.x versions though).

More than willing to see what I can do, since I have messed around with the source. The biggest problem I found in the various versions is the use of mmap EVERYWHERE! It seemed to me, even when I disabled it, it did not take that in some parts.

And the source code was also a huge mess, IMHO. Lots of kludging to get various pieces to work.

Keith