Re: [MiNT] Language/keyboard selection and problems

On Wed, 27 Jul 2011, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

# No, I just answered that one. TOS GEM == no working keyboard. That's how

	Out of order reception, so all good.

# > 	Remove keyboard.tbl (AZERT layout contained therein) and MiNT's
# > default keyboard mapping should work.
# > 	-> in fact, it more or less does
# > 	-> right shift key works for shift, left shift key doesn't
# > (perhaps is used for something else.) Good enough.
#
# Left shift should work. Does it work with plain TOS?

	Will have to check.

	Of course, an ST keyboard is missing lots of useful keys (and has
extra keys which may not be too useful depending on the apps, such as
Help/Undo.)

	Any idea how decent the Firebeen + MiNT support for USB keyboards
and mice is? If its pretty stable, I'll go yank some out of other machines
:)

	For now, must run and be back later; thanks :)

		jeff

--
If everyone would put barbecue sauce on their food, there would be no war.