Re: [MiNT] Daily mintv4e.prg

2011/7/18 Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:
> Paul Wratt wrote:
>>
>> this might be a good time to add a "clean/plain" mint.cnf for
>> coldfire,
>
> For the end user there is no difference between a 680x0 and a ColdFire
> kernel. The configuration process is exactly the same.
>
> The next task is "just" to automatically build the modules to all the
> supported architectures (including ColdFire). Currently they are only
> automatically built for 68000.
>
>> I have no problem is helping with creating or supplying scripts for
>> plain aranym, arfos, easymint (for aranym).
>
> Please do it for some target, it will work for others.
>
> --
> Vincent Rivière

I will have a look at Peter's script in another thread. I already have
scripts for aranym..

Things are different on aranym, technically no auto folder, even
though one is supplied with AFROS

If build output folder structures are going to change (according to
other thread) maybe this is moot for the meantime

BTW I am in the process of building new AFROS LiveCD, so folder
structure, especially for other platforms is an issue that needs to be
resolved/completed before final release (when I will send it to Aranym
list for evaluation)

if driver builds are still an issue, then maybe that should be put off
too.. I would like to supply usable cf install for FireBee, not just
semi-usable..

Paul