Re: [MiNT] AW: 1.17.0 shutdown problems

Am 17.07.2011, 16:05 Uhr, schrieb jury <xal_atari@o2.pl>:

Yes, that was also my last idea to try to close jinnee before quiting MiNT, but I'll test it when I'll set up another MiNT as my actual one is killed completely now :( Whatever ( copy, save, etc ) I do that tries to do anything on a file system I get messages like: pid xxx (desktop): ext2fs: ext2_free_blocks (J): bit already cleared for block xxx Hopefully in few hours I'll have a fresh new EasyMiNT upgraded to 1.17.0 :)

You could also try to kill jinee before shutting down, or run an external shutdown that does not terminate any processes.

Does Ctrl-Alt-Del work?

--
Helmut Karlowski