[MiNT] Re: AW: [MiNT] 1.17.0 shutdown problems

Yes, that was also my last idea to try to close jinnee before quiting MiNT, but I'll test it when I'll set up another MiNT as my actual one is killed completely now :( Whatever ( copy, save, etc ) I do that tries to do anything on a file system I get messages like:
pid xxx (desktop): ext2fs: ext2_free_blocks (J): bit already cleared for block xxx
Hopefully in few hours I'll have a fresh new EasyMiNT upgraded to 1.17.0 :)

jury
"how far can they control my mind"