Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gradients,FreeMiNT 1.18

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 22:18:37 +0200, Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

Exactly. And the grd-file can be in the exact same binary format as the gradient struct, which makes loading them very easy.

That's currently the case!

How? I thought it was an object file?

But KeyEdit also reads and writes keytable source files. I would prefer

Since when does keyedit write source-files?

Since 2009, in a beta that's not widely spread ;)

to keep the gradients in a human readable format as well.

I'd suggest to use the widely spread and well documented C-source-format ;-)

Bad choice. Would you keep configuration files in C?

Jo Even