Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

Hi,

> Are you sure that HSMODEM should be "installed"? As in
> MiNT the buggy functions are "repaired" I would guess.

YES, i'm sure. As it is written in wiki (confirmed here): Without HSMODEMs DRVIN.PRG and SCC.PRG
bootprocess of MiNT/XaAES hangs (crashes) sooner or later.
But you are partly right: If running a "normal" MiNT you don't need HSMODEM.

With installed HSMODEM, MiNT- and XaAES-boot now works correct (with readable text-output, was
RAW/Hexa data on PC terminal before).

OK, i found the following:
- Debug-level "debug" or higher: System crashes reproduceable at TeraDesk start (see attached desktop_trace).
- Boot with debug-level "alert", switch to "debug" after TeraDesk start, "curl <URL> -o <outfile>" in
  TOSWin2: Download stops (see attached curl_debug).
  Curl-output on console, two runs, attached curl_out*.txt. You can see that at some point no more data is
  received, i cancelled DL with CTRL-C than.
- Switch to debug-level "trace", "curl <URL> -o <outfile>" in TOSWin2: Download works complete, but DL speed
  is much slower (~20000).

Seems like i'm in the same mousetrap than before...any ideas?

Regards,
Lars