Re: [MiNT] Network and USB problems with NetUSBee

On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:23:12 +0200, jury <xal_atari@o2.pl> wrote:

Thank you both, i didn't read this before (and i forgot to install HSMODEM), now
i test again. Sure i expected that scc.xdd disturbs serial transmission.

Are you sure that HSMODEM should be "installed"? As in MiNT the buggy functions are "repaired" I would guess.

I would *assume* that the reason for not loading a serial driver xdd is that by that time MiNT is already using the TOS serial device, and when the xdd is loaded it will initialize the hardware again and cause problems for TOS.

Jo Even