Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gradients,FreeMiNT 1.18

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 22:17 +0200, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
>
>> But as I said, I plan to extend it a little and it's too early anyway to
>> make it too user-friendly.
>>
>> How about textures/xtobj?
>>
>> Would something like
>>
>> textures = <some folder> or off
>> xtobj = <some rsc>
>>
>> be enough?

yep thats good

"off" might be useful in certain conditions (textures off without
moving IMG), as long as if gradients is defined (>0) gradients will
still work

 (ie not turn everything off)

> Yes. I was actually looking into this myself last night :) For textures
> it looks like it's enough to replace the hardcoded path (strcpy(imgpath,
> "img\\"); in render_obj.c -> init_module() with a value from xaaes.cnf
> if available.
>
> Jo Even

yeah, and the config..

xtobj is a little more complex, there is an entry (definition) in
kernel.c or init.c (talking XaAES), and then where the resource is
loaded, I think also in render_obj.c, then just the config..

thanks for those Helmut, we can now package themes (the way Jo
mentioned elsewhere)

Paul