Re: [MiNT] Fwd: gradients,FreeMiNT 1.18

Am 02.08.2011, 08:13 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:

textures = <some folder> or off
xtobj = <some rsc>

be enough?

yep thats good

textures is in cvs.

usage:
textures = <0|folder-name>
if 0 no textures
if undef. img

"off" might be useful in certain conditions (textures off without
moving IMG), as long as if gradients is defined (>0) gradients will
still work

That was the motivation. I've also added a gradient 'menubar' that only sets gradients for the menubar, because for an unknown reason it is not textured.

Yes. I was actually looking into this myself last night :) For textures
it looks like it's enough to replace the hardcoded path (strcpy(imgpath,
"img\\"); in render_obj.c -> init_module() with a value from xaaes.cnf
if available.

Correct. 3 lines in 10 minutes ;)

thanks for those Helmut, we can now package themes (the way Jo
mentioned elsewhere)

There are still no gradients for text (see screenshot) which I want to add.

But next version will do a full update with runtime (not boottime)-loaded gradients.

--
Helmut Karlowski