Re: [MiNT] zview

Has anyone tried building zview ?
OK folks, I see a new zView release would help here, at least because of the LDG fix. Since Zorro has kind of disappeared, I've uploaded a version I wanted him to approove (what he kind of did): http://mikro.atari.org/files/zview.zip

With some luck and motivation, I'll make a proper release in a few days, if not, feel free to use this version till then.

It's a version from Feb 5, 2010 (!) with then-latest xpdf, windom etc available, the mentioned LDG fix and of course -m68020-60 for all libs.

I've found two notes in my email correspondence with Zorro:

- sometimes it takes Teradesk down at the startup with the MP on, no further details, please test / report
- nfjpeg in Aranym is buggy, or the code cooperating with nfjpeg in zView is buggy, don't use it with the MP

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org