Re: [MiNT] zview

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 22:27:48 , Miro Kropá?ek wrote:
> > Has anyone tried building zview ?
> >
> OK folks, I see a new zView release would help here, at least because of the
> LDG fix. Since Zorro has kind of disappeared, I've uploaded a version I
> wanted him to approove (what he kind of did):
> http://mikro.atari.org/files/zview.zip
>
> With some luck and motivation, I'll make a proper release in a few days, if
> not, feel free to use this version till then.
>
> It's a version from Feb 5, 2010 (!) with then-latest xpdf, windom etc
> available, the mentioned LDG fix and of course -m68020-60 for all libs.
>
> I've found two notes in my email correspondence with Zorro:
>
> - sometimes it takes Teradesk down at the startup with the MP on, no further
> details, please test / report
> - nfjpeg in Aranym is buggy, or the code cooperating with nfjpeg in zView is
> buggy, don't use it with the MP

Nice one Mikro. I just found the info about Windom that I was missing:

http://windom.free.fr/doc/c_04.html

When I downloaded zView in 2009 I was hoping to have a look at adding
the ability to open an image and then step to the next in the same folder.
I will continue looking into it to see what I can learn.

Regards,

Peter