Re: [MiNT] zview

When I downloaded zView in 2009 I was hoping to have a look at adding
the ability to open an image and then step to the next in the same folder.
I will continue looking into it to see what I can learn.
If you are brave enough, I recommend you to start at http://sourceforge.net/projects/z-tools/ -- there are all shared headers, some instructions etc... But beware, building zView is a little bit tricky, it's not just one make and done. But it's more or less well documented.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org