Re: [MiNT] Install script

I think you should be OK using kernupgr.sh unless you need all those
other files, its very short, a LOT faster, and you should easily find
where to set /tmp and output folder name

If you email me your cookies (/kerninfo/cookies) I will see whats
missing from mintupgr.sh - maybe I will change the default folder
names, they are painful in TeraDesk also..

Thanks for the test

Paul