Re: [MiNT] XaAES BubbleGEM protocol

Am 30.10.2011, 22:53 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire <jflemaire@skynet.be>:

On Sunday 30 Oct 2011 11:51:22 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 30.10.2011, 00:34 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire

<jflemaire@skynet.be>:
> I just wanted to say that the implementation of the BubbleGEM protocol
> into
> XaAES was a great idea and that it seems to be working fine.
>
> Great work, Helmut.

Thanks for the thanking ;)

Next version will also be able to tell you what those widgets are for (in
case you forgot ..)

You mean XaAES will display bubble tips for the window gadgets (and other
objects maybe)? Good idea.

Yes. But to avoid too much annoying popups, the mouse has to be moved again inside the widget like asking twice for a bubble.

By the way, I suppose the bubblegem CPX is not needed anymore? Does XaAES read
the values of the cookie at all??

Not yet.

--
Helmut Karlowski