Re: [MiNT] [Solved] warning on unchecked fs on boot up v1.18

Am 02.10.2011, 18:17 Uhr, schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

Found that the debug level was set to 3 in the MINT.INI file.
That was a file I seldom visit - was checking to make sure that the MP was OFF when the S?_MAGIC error again happened to me. (btw, I use SHIFT to get in during startup I don't manually edit that file)

WOW... more than 1 places to set the debug level, has always been in MINT.CNF and I always used default by not configuring that parameter.

So warning now gone.... but is that again just hiding the warning ?

Now I get it too (DEBUG=2). No way to get rid of it. Guess you may ignore this, its a wrong warning (to be fixed).

--
Helmut Karlowski